Monday, August 2, 2010

Jealousy

It has the potential to creep up at the most unwanted times. Or just whenever possible. I’ve been jealous before, I’m human. I mean who hasn’t been? It taints the once stainless soul, and can potentially ruin them.

There may be many reasons for one’s jealousy, love, lust, money, etc… But mine is simplicity. I’m jealous how a person can express themselves so beautifully yet so simply, whereas I struggle to make sense of what I try to express. I’m jealous of how a person’s life can be so simple, where mine is entangled with so much lies.

My jealousy is, of course, my fault. I care too much. I care how people may judge me. I care how people percieve me. I don’t want to be this person. I don’t want to hide behind a facade to please everyone. Yet how can I break free of the comfort of my facade?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.