Saturday, July 31, 2010

You Can Run All You Like.

Ever had that moment where no matter how much good you do and restraint you show, people just don't believe you? Yeah karma's a bitch like that. Ever since last December I promised myself.. no more boys. And I've kept good with that promise. Yet, if you don't burn and bury your evidence well enough, well let's just say there are people that are looking for them. Even if they didn't know what they were looking for.

That's just how life likes to fuck with you.

Parents and I were on a roll for months now, and this stupid piece of my past pops up and everything goes down the drain. I was this close. This close... And I had been a "good girl" too. Well I haven't jigged this whole year... yet.

Just fuck my life. I can't even look at my dad anymore. And my mum? God, it's just awkward being in her presence. I'm a slut to them, that's what I'll be for the rest of my life. No amount of academic achievement or money can redeem me from that. To top it off what they saw doesn't even fall under the "wow-holy-shit" factor. I hate having traditional parents.

Guess you can't really run from your past aye? The truth will reveal itself no matter what.

“A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is still putting on its shoes.”

- Mark Twain


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the end, it all depends on how you deal with these revelations that will turn your eggs sunny side up.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.