Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dreams & Nightmares: Take Two

I don't know if it's just me but within a night I happen to experience and have several dreams/nightmares. Now is that whack or what? And not only that but when I have a nice dream it always ends up turning into a nightmare. O_O WHY?! It's said that a dream is a wish your heart makes, however I don't want to have an unhappy ending. T_T" Or am I dwelling into my future? :P I wish.

Well today's dream happened to be about...Well honestly I don't remember most of it. I just remember the feeling of security and love that I felt dreaming it. Something I haven't been able to feel in a long time. I recall the dream to be about something to do with camping out in the bush with a really close friend of mine. We ended up getting lost (surprise surprise) and meeting two other campers who also are lost. So we decided to team up and try and find a way out of the bush area.

Now think of those Hollywood movies where girl gets lost and finds boy and after spending only a small amount of time together something happens and they fall in love with each other. Well that's basically what my dream was like. Only after a few days camping out with the guys and searching for a way out to the real world, I (in the dream) ended up falling in love with one of the guys.

Yes we only spent a small time with each other, but what was the something that truly drew out our emotions? Well folks that was me being targeted by some Amazonian women, who wanted to make me one of their virgin sacrifices or else they'll set their hornet's on me. O_____________________O WTF?!

Well they ended up sending the hornets after me... and my friends. Oh and they managed to capture me too but my knight in shining armour saved me! ^__^ YAY! :)

Sure the dream was all cliché and sounded like something out of some random Hollywood movie, but you know what? It was this dream that kind of gave me hope that even after everything that has happened recently, that maybe, MAYBE, there will be some happiness waiting for me in the near future. That perhaps there is someone out there for me. Because aren't clichés what keep us going? Aren't clichés what defines our lives? If you think about it the only reason we laugh or resent clichés is because it IS reality and it can happen (well minus the crazy Amazonian women and the hornets part :P).

Well this dream has left me in a better mood than I have felt in a while.

Cheeri-O!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.