Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Boredom and Tennis Fever!

Well school begins in a mere three days. AHHHHH!!! And I haven't even organised my books yet. Ok so that's not the biggest problem. My main worry is the pressure that I'll be facing for the next two years. I'm in Year 11 now. Wow. I feel so old. With my sixteenth birthday coming up and facing the end of high school education in another year, it's really very daunting. I made a promise to myself to study properly this year, but knowing myself I don't know how long I will actually keep to my promise. Well apart form that looking forward to seeing my friends again after six weeks of complete and utter boredom, and get up to some mischief. [;

Apart from school I've started a new blog for a story idea that I had, but at the moment it's still in production and I'm contemplating on how to write it. Not to mention I have to find the time to do so while also tackling school work. Well I'll survive... somehow.

Well I guess I should start enjoying Australia Day (or I'll be too "unaustralian"), even though there's nothing to do except watch tennis and muck around at home. *sigh* So bored! I can't wait till tonight's tennis match where Andy Murray will play against world #2 Rafael Nadal.

GO MURRAY!!!


Though one match I have been anticipating and wanting to happen since the beginning of this year's Australian Open is a match between Roger Federer and Andy Murray. I really hope it happens. *fingers crossed*

1 comments:

Salon Oyah said...

Visiting... with a smile ... have a nice day... please visit me back, thanks...

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.