Saturday, January 23, 2010

I try to smile but I can't remember how

Here we are pretending we're ok
(You can say what you want but you still can't fool me)
The life we're living It's all masquerade
(I try to smile but I can't remember how)
So how did we get so jaded Is it so complicated
To not give up to me?

So here I am again sulking about the past. I don't understand when I believe that I've put all of that in my past and am moving it just comes back and hits me real hard. It catches me off guard and it's as if there will be no tomorrow, no happiness left in the world. That's right, I have finally been broken.

I've been listening to Keep Holding On by Simple Plan on replay. And that verse just perfectly describes me right now. Why does it have to be like this? Over and over again I question why it had to turn out like this.






I just can't take it anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.