Sunday, January 24, 2010

Goodbye Literature

Ok anti-Twilight fanatics get ready to say goodbye to literature as Twilight now expands its reign on the bookshelves as it claims territory over some of the finest works of literature, Wuthering Heightes written by Emily Brönte. The book was developed and targeted mainly for the "Twilight" generation.

I have read the book in it's original text and glory, not the cheap one made to campaign Twilight's ever growing popularity (when will it STOP?!), and have to say that it is one the most beautiful pieces of literature I have ever read. I could NOT put the book down! It was just...amazing and so beautifully written.

It saddens me to know that our generation will be remembered as the ones that fell in love with shiny vampires. And now added to the crimes the generation that stole literature. =="

1 comments:

Salon Oyah said...

@ Info : Nice info... btw, pls put ur comment in my CBox... thanks

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.